Sunday 28 June 2015

Over Dyeing

I need to take a break and decide what cloth I want to produce. Directling it toward a purpose makes much more sense to me than just continually playing.
I wasn't satisfied with some of the pieces I had done so today I over-dyed them. I really have no use as yet for the classic shibori navy and white, so they were the first to go. 








                                           From this to this
















   
  And this mostly white to a mixture of blue



















The addition of yellow....
 ( I just realized this looks like genes)
















   The yellow makes the backside of this piece.












And while I was WAITING for all these pieces, I finished the piece I'm calling
"Spirits of Western Canada"





No comments:

Post a Comment