Monday, 16 January 2017

Summer - Day 6

It took a longer to finish the trees than I expected. I had prepared a lot more but in this case I decided "less was more" and added only three. Even then it took a long time deciding WHERE they would go. 

I stitched down both side of these latest 3 and went back to the 9 from the other day and worked them as well. To give each a little more importance. I "stuffed" them. The smaller ones had 3 or 4 strands of yarn put under the material. The 3 large ones had a strip of batting plus yarn to fill them out. I tried a photo from the side to see if this effect would show up. 


Nothing left but.......SHRUBBERY