Monday 25 July 2016

Yellow Green - New Approach

I'm not sure why I'm being so stubborn about this.
Part of me thinks I should have chucked it into the garbage a week ago, and part of me is really really mad that I can't move forward.

I finished ALL the balls as tree bits and mounted them together on the background.


Yes, it's a different background. I realized in the middle of the night the green background was too aggressive so I did two things. I turned the green sideways like grass and inserted a sky ( which is the Berber blue cloth from last week)

What was I thinking?     Balloons floating on  the grass? Geeeesh!

So I went hunting through my piles and came up with an unfinished tree.


So using almost all the "balloons"....................

It's different!
Weird!
Yep..... just might toss this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment