Sunday 20 September 2015

Takakkaw Falls 6 - Final


I enjoy doing this scene. I love the rock face and the water is so malleable and dynamic. Though it worked out, I was unsure about all the brown but I had NO grey rock materials in my stash. I do know how to fix that!

A few passes over the trees at the base, primarily to anchor the material. This piece of green forest was one of the best I have ever come across. I added a small bit of the top most material over the sharp edge of the rock at the top left and anchored it with trees.
After cutting out the netting on the right side of the falls I only added a minor amount of brown shadowing in the upper portions on both sides, to give a little more dynamics to the rock face.
That's it. A small dark grey binding and its ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment