I cut and pined and then glue tacked at the top what I think will be the final addition of trees.
I'm switching now to working sections, placing the shrubs in the layers from the mid ground to the front. We'll see how far I get.
There is always the possibility of more trees!
I worked for an hour and a half this AM. I made 14 shrubs in two different colour ways and fastened 10 of them within the range of these 4 central trees. Red and purple and maroon and purple.
( I am getting a little tired of shrubs. I've done at least 100 and I may be doing that many more.
Oh well this was my idea! LOL )
Everything is held in place by a stretched blind hem stitch down one side of the trees. That's probably all the anchoring the shrubs in this locale will get.