Thursday 25 August 2016

Playing around with Black Walnut dyed Cloth

This is such a warm colour and I've fallen in love with it!

I whipped up one more in my series of "pounded" art.

I had spent a number of hours thinking about this beauty, a very ethereal photo/painting.



Layers seemed a natural but I don't appear to be there yet. Maybe I don't have the right materials.


But that's why it's important to play.
Yesterday I decide to try and make this guy.
This is a lovely painting and has so much detail. Photo-shopping this guy gave me....
and after projecting this to enlarge it, I made two tracings, this one


and the darker parts


Fusing these two together gave me a base to start with.


Now I'm trying to decide whether to use paint or crayon to darker the interior of this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment