Monday 13 June 2016

IPM - Day 15

Between yesterday and today I added detail to most of the upper 2/3 of this piece. Twitch muscles can only work for so long so I took lots of breaks. It was about 5 more hours over the two days.
And the type of work it was, really doesn't photograph well.
But this afternoon I played with....guess what? .........MORE TREES.

I'm ready to add some under-story material. These are pinned in place at the moment. They are achingly straight and most really won't go to the top of the piece. These are piece of cotton/wool/acrylic blend yarns. I made a quick trip to the store for these. What I had was a bit too fuzzy. For this, tall skinny stems. I wanted them very smooth.

To morrow, I'll stitch them down.................and make some crooked! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment