Friday 10 June 2016

IPM - Day 11

Finishing the background will take up to two more days. It's not something I can just push through. It's a bit mind numbing. So while I take breaks from that I need to look forward to the finish.

So here's my inspiration.
On my walk this morning I brought home a small branch.



I broke it up into smaller pieces. I wasn't sure whether to make the leaves full size but these maple leaves are not gigantic....and they work.
Whether to have them lying over the border? and the binding is another question for later. Here's the cropped photo.



Though the finish on the bottom will lighten the dark green, the leaves add some balance.
I will finish the bottom before I star assembling the leaves. OOOOOO I may have to paint some fabric!!

No comments:

Post a Comment