Well while I was away, I did accomplish SOME things but not as much as I had expected. I guess I had TOO relaxing a time. LOL
My four Inuksuk are finished. I added a little paint post sewing, some shadow on the ground and a few highlights in the lighter parts of the sky. In all I'm very pleased with the drama of my sky.
There is lots of variation in the ground, the sky and the rock formations, so they certainly don't look alike, at all. When I quilted the sky, I decided the best approach was to pick out the "cloud formations". The ground was lightly stitched to add texture, and the Inuksuk, themselves had colour picked out and emphasised.