Saturday 13 April 2019

Castle Rock Forest

I spent two days on this at a SAQA retreat in Crieff. It seems like I have little to show but I know how these things progress......Slowly.

I'm combining 3 images for this new forest scene. One is a ruddy forest image, and two photos. I want more colour in the piece and I want something tangible in the back ground other than fuzzy light..


Castle Rock BC
 

I spent almost a whole day assembling the Mountain that will all but disappear in the background.


Another day, the first of many assembling TREES........ and I'm on my way with this new piece.


Trees Trees Trees ......tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how this one progresses! I have pine trees on my mind at the moment because I need to add them to my current project...another trial and error experience I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete