Thursday 25 April 2019

Castle Rock - Day 8

I must have caught up on my sleep/energy because I got an early start this morning.

I worked on the third overlay using brighter colours to bring the sunlight into the center of the forest.
I had to shift to a larger hoop and found even though my support tulle was too small I was able to increase the size with satisfactory stability by simply pinning another piece of tulle to the edge.

So here are the steps for this morning's piece.



washed and ready to place
 Before I trim these overlays and stitch them down it's time to finalize the tree trunk structure, colour and position
.

The ones in the background are pretty straightforward. Five are locked into the three overlays of brush.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I think with each step you do that it's done because it looks perfect. And then you add something else and I can see how much it adds to the overall effect.

    ReplyDelete