Sunday 16 August 2015

OH.....The Sacrifice.

The sacrifices we make for the ones we love. Sigh!
Though I make and enjoy Fruit Cake in the season, I try to avoid cooking pies and cakes and other sweets unless I'm having company.
Why?
BECAUSE I INHALE THEM!

Smart Heart menu lists OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES  as  breakfast alternative (so I was told)
IT guy asked for oatmeal cookies....................
I made cookies today.
I ate cookies today.
I will probably eat cookies tomorrow.

I'll have to get used to cookies.........and walking another km. every day.

Ain't love grand!







I think I ate 3...before they were cool...only the broken ones...and the bits and pieces left in the bowl.....and licked the beaters........and then ate a good one, a cool one, just to test them.

sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment