I mix these paints very sparingly as a little does go a long way. There were a couple of colours leftover that I decided I would finish as I had a few pieces started that could use those colours.
I had started this piece at home with the idea of fall leaf colour. Finishing it with reds, purples orange and olive, its ready to be fussy cut into leaf shapes for a future piece.
This last piece is "stormy". Done in two stages, washes of blue, green and black, dried, heat set and then rewashed with black. The "rumple" moves the paint again. The finished piece looks like it has wrinkles and deep chasms but it is perfectly flat on the wall. Too much fun.