Wednesday 27 June 2018

Grizzly - Day 6

Since we're forecast some brutal weather over the next week, I took advantage of the cool morning to do some maintenance baking. Granola for me and Oatmeal Raisin (breakfast) Cookies for hubby.
That took most of the morning. It included a lot of taste testing!
Hopefully we won't need to turn on the oven. Even thought we are air conditioned, my very diluted Scottish blood just hates the idea.



Yummy for me with yogurt  😁           









                                                     Yummy for hubby with coffee.





The finishing of the grizzly is slower now. I have to stop often and hang and photograph the bear so I can compare and see what I've done. I spent today working on the right side, polishing the muzzle and fur ruffs. It's only when you look at both today's and the early undercoat picture that you can see progress. I'm working with very small bits or wool specifically colour blended to massage contour and add detail.

under coat

 Detail in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment