Tuesday 16 February 2016

What's Next?

The next thing to get off my plate is the CQA Challenge, the Trendtex Fabric Challenge.

I was neither impressed with the theme, or the fabrics, so this too sat for months. I've had this fabric since October, waiting for it to speak. "Living a Life in Green" It's totally mute.

Lizards and Frogs come to mind and I have a feeling that's going to be done to death.






Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa.............!

I decided to go with leaves.
So I started this today. Cut generous sized leaves from all but the multi coloured one.


As all I CAN use are these fabrics, I decided to go with a tactile display. 3D if you will.


And I'll tart them up with the colours in the remaining piece of material.
But what to do with it?
I had thought of cutting it all up and making the branches into a birds nest. .............
Cutting out the birds and making them stuffed?


There are issues......I have issues.
We'll see where this goes.
In the mean time I'll make LEAVES
I have till April.

No comments:

Post a Comment