I had to get some of this out of my system.
They are all stuffed, enveloped and given a contrasting insert.
I finished each with embroidery stitching but I have a very limited amount at my disposal.
I originally envisioned the leaves grouped at the bottom falling off the edge..............
The leaves may be too big, or too many. They're only pinned on.
And in the middle of the night I decided to make a birds nest with the branches in the print.
I LOVE my little nest. It worked out well. The chicks are the birds from the print.
I was thinking about added a pair of adults
The balance is not right.
But that's another day.
I still have a lot of fabric.