Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Tree Flimsey

This took a little longer than I had planned. Life does get in the way.

(I guess I should never complain about a date night with my husband; dinner and The movie, The Hobbit. It was great, but its all over. I'm a little sad for that.)

However the flimsy is done (love that word) and I'll mount it on the longarm and I might have this finished ......for THIS Christmas?

 
6:00 pm ..........Sitting here now with a glass of wine.
There was a small problem with mounting the quilt on the frame. I had no quilt backs. Or rather none that were in keeping with the tone of this Christmas quilt. So instead I spent the afternoon making one. Da Daaa
Tomorrow I'll get this on the frame.
 

The center panel is made of the cut off from the original panel. The rest I scrounged from my stash. (It was getting too big anyway.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment