Sunday 6 July 2014

What Can I Say........I Switched Horses!

I do that A LOT!

I'm not in the mood to finish the bears. There are a lot of things to be decided yet. SOOOOOooooo

I hauled out a photo that had been haunting me ( there are hundreds trust me.) Going through my bucket list I came across yet another Prairie photo. Today was the day.

 
I used this fabric once before to suggest wheat fields and I liked the effect. So here we are again. I'm sure you'll "Bear" with me LOL
Calling this one, simply "Summer".
 
But this is where netting just shines. Fussy cut to your hearts delight and anchor it all in 5 minutes flat. Cover it with netting and stitch with invisible thread.
 

 
After spending about 2 hours fussy cutting the wheat and then the grass, I need to look at this on the wall for a while. I found some lovely photos of old broken wire fencing that might add some thing to this piece. What size, where to place it if at all. I need to sleep on for a while.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment