Friday 11 July 2014

Almost There

I find myself under a bit of a deadline here, but I find I work better, a little more focused that way.
I had to stop for some family obligations which is really great, but when you're itching to go off and work on your "baby"....... Another glass of wine helped! LOL

I'm very fortunate to have some friends down the street who I can go to when I know my eye is missing something. With their comments in mind I was able to move forward to the finish with 3 of these pieces.

The Goose I'm now very happy with. Her colour is more uniform and she's ready to fly.





The Summer Bear is nicely camouflaged in the deep woods free to hunt for roots and berries.



And the Autumn Bear, stuffed with Salmon is heading for his den.


All I have left is the Wheat Fields. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment