Thursday 3 April 2014

BFF No Matter What The Weather - Sold

It rained overnight.
My only question was how much.
That was something  that could be done incrementally.
After carefully smoothing and anchoring the organza, I started with foreground rain, spaced 2 inches apart. I lay down strips of painter's tape to keep my lines parallel. It was removed to do the rest.

Using a slightly different shades of gray I scattered the mid ground rain ( striking the sidewalk and the girls) and the background rain ( behind the girls).

I considered doing a pillowcase binding, but the canvas underlay is too bulky to fold. So I went with a 1/4 black edge.

No Matter What the Weather.. Best Friends for Ever

(Who'd have thought a piece of whimsy could turn so philosophical?) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment