Wednesday 27 February 2019

Cropping - Sample Final.

In the end, I added a little vegetation to the fence line in stead of adding brush as was shown in the original picture. This reinforced the motion begun by the path and drew the eye in a gentle curve.
Most of the areas have been worked or at least stitched around. As this was not  'thread painted' piece I could add stitching in differing amounts.

The discussion on how much to crop has come up before. I included here both the un cropped piece and my final cropping. This is the beautiful of photo shop programmes. Crop it to the size that feels right to you. Cropping can increase the importance of a section.  Sometimes you crop a lot and other times not at all. In this case I wanted the hanging branch to balance the volume of yellow field

un cropped

cropped

No comments:

Post a Comment