Friday 26 February 2021

Two Ravens - assembled

There are a number of things to be considered before I pronounce this finished. The birds need eyes. I'm considering beads? or sequins+.

I really didn't address the unquilted sky........Hmmmmmmmm

and maybe the yellow leaves are wrong. (That's an easy fix with paint and for another day.) I do think it's a definite improvement. 

BTW I had been having trouble placing these guys because of the feet of the lower one. I usually advise the feet be added during assembly. Fortunately I accidently? cut off one of his feet so I was able to reposition it when I stitched them to the background. 😊

I have to dis-assemble my studio tomorrow as there are a two customer quilts arriving.....

That will give me time to plan the next video.


No comments:

Post a Comment