Tuesday 9 February 2021

The Mask - Take 41

 I feel a bit like Jim Carey in the movie 'The Mask' with all the steps and missteps along the way.

Are there 41 versions of the video? No but there were at least 41 scenes and redo's and start overs. (And editing....I don't want to talk about that bottomless pit.)

Lots to learn yet. Lots more nerves to fray. But Hubby and I are still speaking....he's actually proud of me!

I'm still playing with the lights and camera views. There is another camera in the mail somewhere that should improve some of the views and give more focused detail.

So feel free to comment. (Though I've probably got it all on the todo list already.)







3 comments:

  1. Excellent video! Well explained and demonstrated. I will bookmark it. However, try as I could, even after listening to it several times I couldn't hear what the size of the circle was. From the squares on your cutting board it would seem to be either 10 or 10.5 inches. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The circle illustrated was 10 inches. 9 and 8.5 would fit those with more delicate features. Sorry about the sound. Next time I'll add signage for exact measurements.
    I really appreciate your taking the time to critique.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clear; good pacing; I was able to follow - and felt I could even do this. I have suggested a friend check it out.

    ReplyDelete