Tuesday 21 January 2020

The Garden - Quilting on the LA

I don't know why I was so hesitate to start doing this. I think I was feeling there would be some loss of fine control but it doesn't appear to be.
Considering I used the LA to quilt Naomi's Boat this should have been a natural.


This is going over the earlier neutral stitching of the confetti and net. I'm using mat thread and matching to the predominant colour. Some is variegated as I had a thread that worked, and most is a solid colour.



And while I was taking the photos today I got thinking about a visit I had yesterday with some like minded creative people and one was talking about all the bead work she does.......


then the little worm lodged itself in my brain.
Maybe I should bead the flower centers................................................................😕




2 comments:

  1. Ah, the lure of beads - I know it well! Lovely to come and see this project when it's so cold and snowy outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaah yes, a nice reprieve for you two amidst our snow and blow.
    I've been enjoying watching this hint of spring grow, build and develop ... and oh myyyyy, now beads! YES!! :)

    ReplyDelete