Saturday 11 January 2020

The Garden - Flower centers

Still pouring rain outside.
It looks like the weather channel was right for a change. We 're on our way to 50+ mm of rain, (mind you that's really only a couple of inches, but in winter with the ground frozen.....). Wish we had had this rain midsummer last.

But my Flowers............ they needed more definition that the addition of their centers should provide.
I'm still just playing with the colours but there are some interesting possibilities.

I had been a little lukewarm with the flowers on the background. When I removed them to audition centers I grouped them.


What a difference.

The feel of the meadow full of mixed flowers may not be the way to go.


And I pulled the background and narrowed the field. I'm still thinking about stems and leaves.



1 comment: