Thursday 2 January 2020

Another New Year

It occurred to me today this blog has been running for 6 years. It seems so long ago. I've certainly enjoyed the experience and truth be told it's been important to keeping me on the path. So here's to at least a few more years.

It was a busy holiday season and then after everyone went home I spent a LONG time on the couch.
Today was cathartic though as I finally submitted my entry for the SAQA show and Conference being held here (TO) in March. Now I have to wait 6 weeks to hear whether my piece was accepted. The competition is overwhelming...but we'll see.

So I've cleaned up the present wrapping center ( my work space ) and am ready to dive in again.
I have worked on my Spanish lady, not as much as I had planned. It's very slow work. I don't mind that but it's certainly not 'watch tv' work.

I also decide that when I finished each needle of colour, I would switch to either a different colour or locale. I'm finding that works very well for me.

So January 2 2020, here's the Senora so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment