Sunday 17 March 2019

A Dragon for Davyn


I came across this adorable guy on the internet. The pattern is free and though diddly, very straight forward and easy in its parts. I really enjoyed working on this for 3 Days, but I sat in front of my window and watched the snow disappear.! 😉 Double joy.


https://www.amigurumitogo.com/2016/06/crochet-free-dragon-pattern.html

Here's my finished guy.
He stands  little over 20 inches, and took one whole skein of Bernat Super Value (7oz. skein)



He balances quite easily by flexing the materials into position. I did leave off some of the 'fru-fru', extra head scales and intricate eye lids etc.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that I'm behind in commenting once again (funny how I manage to lose a few hours every day working on genealogy and then wonder why I don't have enough time left to accomplish everything else!!). Anyway....your northern lights bear turned out wonderfully and I have to say how much I love this dragon!! I'm a dragon fan and have a 'studio dragon' that oversees my sewing room. I think I might just have to make one of these for our youngest 'grand'.

    ReplyDelete