Friday 4 May 2018

Gramma Day

With lots of different things going on this week, I decided today, I would just retire to my sewing room and make a couple of hats for my grandson.
I found a very easy pattern on line and made two reversible hats in two sizes. He's growing fast and at seven + months, you just never know what will fit. So I made one for 6 to 12 months and one for 12 to 18. Either way that should see him through the summer and if he winters south at all this year, he's still got a stylish hat to wear.

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/167971/13379637/1311700980023/STCCraft_OliverS_BucketHatPattern_.pdf?token=5fI8k9TOpxv1sDOaSamw1ZsGzqs%3D


And when I finished and came back up, I discovered we'd had a violent wind storm go through, 100 km winds, shingles torn of every house that I can see, including mine.
I didn't hear a thing.
Ah .....the oblivion of focused creativity.!



And because I was given this cute Bug fabric, I had to make one more.......because hats get lost, blow away and left behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment