Wednesday 28 March 2018

Well Its Only Been a Week!

Still haven't started on my challenge piece.
A friend brought a quilt for me to finish. How can I say no.
I still have plenty of time. 

This was a lovely rich design and she choose a deep rust to finish it with. I'm not a big fan of high contrast on the backside. As some one pointed out to me I'm hypercritical of my own work. When I'm working on someone's quilt I'm too close to it and I see every little slip and tremor. But in the end it is lovely, as you can see.


It just took a long time.
I just had another birthday and standing on my feet for days? didn't agree with my feet like it use to. I took a lot of breaks.
I think I need to raise my prices.

Oh! I missed a spot! Can you find it?
Fixed it. MY friend was kind enough to send a picture if the quilt on her bed.
I love to see where they will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment