Tuesday 19 December 2017

Today I Put my Feet Up.


After driving through the fog and the rain last night, I had a wonderful evening with the ladies of the Dufferin Piecemakers Quilting Guild.
It doesn't matter that when I realized I had left my purse behind at home, (phone, money, license), I missed my turn and ended up miles out of my way. A very nice young man drove out of his way to get me back on track, and I was able to confirm my route with the young policeman manning the RIDE post out in the middle of nowhere. 😊
Gotta love the people in this country of mine.
The ladies were so welcoming and certainly had lots of great questions.
Our workshop, a month from now is going to be packed with eager sewers wanting to tweak their own beautiful work and learn some new techniques.




No comments:

Post a Comment