Back at the CQA Show in the spring, a friend and I bought a pattern and the hardware required to make a charming purse. We finally got to it yesterday and this afternoon I finished it.
The piece of needlepoint I found at a thrift shop. It took a lot of dithering before I could cut a piece from it. I always associate these pieces with my youth and watching my mother work pieces for the dining room chairs, or a piano bench (which I still have) or this one which was a bell pull. But cut it I did.
Inside is a zippered pocket, creating 2 separate sides. I used upholstery fabric as I was concerned about the wear of cotton fabric. This, I'm hopping will be more durable.
(I only broke 2 needles.) LOL