Wednesday 14 December 2016

Morning After....Lots of Fun

Well who doesn't like to blab on and on about their work!

I had a great time and was so pleased with how my presentation was received. You just never know.
A delightful plus was some members of an on line Quilting Board drove in from Orangeville for the event.  http://www.quiltingboard.com/  It was nice to put faces to names.

At one moment I paused, a little concerned with the silence in the room, but everyone was fixed on the image on the screen......mesmerized! They still don't believe me when I say there is no magic here, just critical "seeing" and analytical deconstruction.


After my presentation, the members gathered to examine the pieces I had laid out. I answered a lot of very good questions. Questions about workshops, I fielded back to the guild executive. We'll see what happens there.

And when I got home, Hubby was still up and we chatted ( well he listened while I rambled on and on) until the unheard of hour of midnight!
(Men put up with so much.....HAHAHAHA)

What to do today!?

No comments:

Post a Comment