Tuesday 13 December 2016

Big Night Tonight...!

I've been keeping myself busy these last few weeks leading up to this evening when I am scheduled to speak at our monthly guild meeting. I spent a long time preparing a slide show as well as picking out sample pieces from my work. The photos were particularly difficult as I have SO MANY. ( I could go on for days LOL ) I'll let you know how that went...... tomorrow.

Not being able to sew for 3 weeks was particularly trying so I made up for it these last four days by assembling this "throw". It was a deep discounted bargain I couldn't resist. The plus is I really like it. So it's a win win situation.
My 'new' Husqvarna works very well though there are some interesting things to get used to. I do have the option of turning features on and off but I thought I'd live with the factory setting for a while.

So this is what I was working on. Two of the five rows are fully assembled.


This was the first time I had tried the "flying geese" method of make 4 at the same time, cutting them apart at the end. I was certainly impressed with the accuracy. I wonder if one way over the other uses more material. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... something for research.

No comments:

Post a Comment