Monday 11 November 2019

Finishing a Seascape

I'm not sure when I started this piece but it got put aside. For how long I can't say as I can find no photographic record of it.
I actually sorted and organized my thread yesterday so the way was clear to revisit this one.


So here's a photo... of the photo
I got as far as all the material placement and again I neglected to take a photo assuming it was already in the files. But no.
I added cheesecloth to the ground portion only,  using all the bits pieces left over from other things. Lovely shades of sandstone and browns.


 After committing to the full sandwich, I added netting, using two different shades of netting, white? and tan.


Finding the thread colours was really easy. (fancy that...an organized collection). 


Tomorrow I can finish the ground and move onto the sea and sky/

No comments:

Post a Comment