Monday 7 October 2019

Busy times

September /October are always busy months. Surprising as there are no school schedules, just life.

After a few days cleaning up after the workshop, and digesting the idea of a journal, I finally found the focus to return to and stitch my woven SAQA piece.
I spent three hours this afternoon stitching patches of leaves and SID.
While it doesn't have much of a presence, it's taming all the loops and twists in the fabric.
Am I half done? Not quite.
Another few days and then decisions need to be made.



 

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see this woven piece, I get excited. No doubt about it, an autumn girl I am!
    Look forward to seeing just where you take it and what it becomes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am looking forward to see where you take this next!

    ReplyDelete