Thursday 2 April 2020

Yorklands - Day 16

Today was the day for some housekeeping.
There were a number of things that were beginning to annoy me so I addressed them today.
After I gave the rocks a dark wash a number of them loosened and were in danger of falling off. The answer was to net all the rock, and at the same time I gave them a pass of colour to lift them into a dimension item.
The snow as also lifting and it needed contouring as well. To much folding and carrying from table to machine was causing it to fray. I changed the rocks on the right hand side to reflect more of the derelict condition of the wall. Another covering with net white this time, and a stitching with mono filament.

Truth be told I haven't decided how to continue at this point .....so it was an excuse to do nothing........


No comments:

Post a Comment